Saturday, September 23, 2006

Where am I from?


Hello world and fellows,

My name is Aurelie Michel and I am a 3rd year student at the Toulouse Business School in the Bachelor Programme.



This year is my last and also my exchange year. I have chosen Hong Kong, the door to Asia’s business world.



The university in Hong Kong is called Lingnan University and is the only Liberal Arts university outside the US. Proud of its message and its values, it has increased the number of coming exchange students this year in order to expand and promote its policy. I believe a self-confident and a self-reliable university can bring a lot to its students no matter what their cultural and educational background are.

Anyway, this blog will describe my year here, discovering the life in Hong Kong, all about culture, traditions, business, uni…

Let the journey begin!!!!

No comments: