Saturday, September 23, 2006

A little about me


So yeah, here I am, ready to go, but let me tell you who I am and what do I expect fom this trip...

Aurelie Michel, born on Nov, 9, 1986 in France. I’ve lived in various places and my origins are just from all around the place: Vanuatu, Norway, Germany, Indonesia…
I love my parents and my small brother so much. He’s such an angel and brings so much happiness…



Once again, Hong Kong attracts me because of its moving environment and because it is obvious learning from a business city what makes her so powerful has to help me someway. I know there are a lot of foreigners here and Hong Kong can grant from its British heritage but also from its Chinese natural sense of seling and trade. I think Asia is becoming the new "American Dream" in the way that there is always something to do here, and a chance for everyone, at least to do anything... Hong Kong is Asia's US...


So, hopefully I will do my "stage de fin d'etudes" here. I have started to know people, just to know what they do and if I am interested in doing what they do, to precise my future objectives... Can't wait to work here, if only I could though...

No comments: