Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year


It's the last day of 2006 and this year has been full of surprises, mostly because of this exchange year - which is not over yet!

A lot of changes have been happening in my life, a lot of thinking this year, a lot of decisions to take, a lot of pain sometimes, but mostly a lot of excitement and a lot of happiness!!

Discovering another place, another culture, new people, unforgettable characters, missing people half way around the way the world...

Man, do I feel nostalgic right now... Also because I'm with my family and it's wonderful but it's funny how the persons I've considered my family while in Hong Kong are not gonna be with me this very special day... And we have had special times... very special times.... ahhh.....

2006, Year of the Dog has been a year I've grown up a lot, being more sure and more confident about things I have been doing...

Happy New Year everyone....

No comments: