Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The girls on my floor

I think I am about to go through a breakdown... but soon, we are on holidays....



I've been wondering why most of the girls on my floor can't pick up their feet. Because man... this is annoying... In the corridor, day and night, all you hear is them sweeping the floor with their feet and whatever shoes they have on. Yeap, talk about vietnamese mud in their knees... ( Jon and Eric will get that one.... Laugh your head off )

I cannot stand it anymore... So yesterday, I left them a little note, to the girls I had seen walk like pinguins, if they could , PLEASE, pick up their feet...

They left the note back in my room, and they really do not care about what I think... I guess I'm just an exchange student hey... what have I gotta say?

That's when I decided I should really publish that note from weeks ago and this very special one. These guys .... geez.... thank God, I'm on holidays soon....

No comments: