Monday, October 30, 2006

Lam Kwai Fong Carnival




Wicked experience... it was like 2 weeks before Halloween, Lam Kwai Fong has its own carnival with capoeira performers, salseros, bands and brazilian chicks everywhere... Gentlemen, you will love it!

I guess I have been pretty busy lately doing some stuff here and there but I have not forgotten about my blog. Actually I like the fact that updates have been requested, it means people are actually reading my articles hehe.

Anyway, visitors may discover why little pockets of Hong Kong like Lan Kwai Fong have become famous for their fun dining by checking out the annual Lan Kwai Fong Street Carnival. Leading outlets in the other major food districts of Hillwood SoHo, Knutsford Terrace and Knutsford Steps and Stanley will provide special offers on seasonal food and beverages for visitors to enjoy during that time. All I know is that it was the first time I had a doner kebab here in Hong Kong... and it felt good!

No comments: