Sunday, May 06, 2007

More Beach life here... Windsurf, BBQs... all in HK....


Lately, Tim and I have been going on the goldcoast, to windsurf.


Not only we have BBQ's there, but we can also windsurf. Kenny is the owner of the shop called BeachComber and since we have com several times here to chill out, Aurelie, who is very good at making connections, - yes I like to talk about myself using the 3rd person - has managed to be able to learn windsurfing with him. And Tim joined.
So how cool is that?

Lingnan might be one hour away from Central, but it is 20 minutes away from the beach. so my relaxing time and my tanning time is not that far! This second semester has made me appreciate things better. Truly... Madly... Deeply ( to those who know the song )

So here are some pictures of more BBQs here:

No comments: